繁体
72。 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing a
nd! 别鬼混了!
57。 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊
!
85。 You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
88。 We’re th
gh。 我们完了!
89。 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
81。 You’re impossible。 你真不可救葯。
93。 I can’t take you any 摸re! 我再也受不了你啦!
55。 Give me a break。 饶了我吧。
59。 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
87。 You’ll be sorry。 你会后悔的。
71。 You’re such a *****! 你这个婊
!
65。 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都
了些什么!
80。 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
78。 Get the hell out of here!
开!
97。 I can’t believe a word you say。 我才不信你呢!
98。 You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
62。 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
99。 Don’t push me ! 别*我!
53。 I don’t want to hear it。 我不想听!
70。 I’m sick of it。 我都腻了。
68。 I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
60。 I’m a波ut to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
96。 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
83。 Get away from me! 离我远一
儿!
61。 What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
63。 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
100。 Enough is enough! 够了够了!
94。 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
75。 You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
58。 You’re so careless。 你真
心。
90。 You’ve ruined everything。 全都让你搞砸了。
76。 I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
74。 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废
!/ 你一无是
!
95。 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
86。 Don’t give me your attitude。 别跟我摆架
。
84。 Get out of my life。 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
64。 That’s terrible。 真糟糕!
69。 Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
77。 I detest you! 我恨你!
73。 Mind your own business!
好你自己的事!
56。 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
91。 I can’t believe your never。 你好大的胆
!
79。 Don’t be that way! 别那样!
92。 You’re away too far。 你太过分了。
66。 I wish I had never met you。 我真后悔这辈
遇到你!
67。 You’re a disgrace。 你真丢人!
54。 Get off my back。 少跟我罗嗦。
82。 Don’t touch me! 别碰我!